Disciples of Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Hail Jabba Da Hutt!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Disciples of Sin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaosorchid
Guild Peon
Guild Peon
Chaosorchid

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Welcome to Disciples of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Disciples of Sin   Welcome to Disciples of Sin EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:35 pm

I just want to say welcome to everyone that has come to our guild. I also want to say thank you to all the Carebear Refugees that came over from WoW that decided to stay together as a family in AoC. I cant wait to see where this game goes and how end game is with it. I am having a blast playing and finding new people to join our little group and help us grow. I also wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Frothgar for setting up these awesome forums for us, they look amazing and work great. Please any of you that find some helpful fun people while you are out questing, offer tehm an invite to the guild and if you cant invite for some reason, please send a /tell to someone that can, we can get them in when we get online. I think I need to make it so that everyone can invite right now, at least till we get bigger and can buffer it some.

Right now, the main thing I want everyone to do is just have fun playing. If you get bored or frustrated with your toon, go play an alt for a while, check out a different class, see whats out there. I am hoping that this MMO wont turn into a "job" the way so many have in the past. For me SWG and WoW both became jobs for a while and I am wanting to try to avoid that feeling of "I have to go play AoC 24/7/365 so I can get the loots!" feeling. To me, playing is wonderful, but when you feel you have to play to accomplish some crazy thing like a PvP rank or something, it really takes a tolll on you and your life. Have fun, play as much or as little as you want and everything will be fine. This isnt a race to 80 and a tier 3 city, its a game with stuff to look forward to at 80. What will be nice is that some of you guys that level a lot faster than the rest of us will have ton of experiece doing some of the level 80 stuff when us slower people get to you, then the family can all go do stuff together and really accomplish some things. Lets just hope that the level 80 stuff isnt going to take 10 hours of non-stop play to get something done. That is one of the main things that I always hated in WoW, I want to be able to do something a 1-3 hour period not 4-6 or more. Thats just me though.

Have fun and thanks for joining DoS!!!

And never forget, Dasre smells like feet!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Disciples of Sin
Page 1 of 1