Disciples of Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Hail Jabba Da Hutt!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Disciples of Sin and Set Supreme Alliance Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frothgar
Librarian
Librarian
Frothgar

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Welcome to the Disciples of Sin and Set Supreme Alliance Forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Disciples of Sin and Set Supreme Alliance Forums   Welcome to the Disciples of Sin and Set Supreme Alliance Forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:47 am

Please register, after registration you will be able to view all the other available forums. After you have been invited into the guild or are part of our guild alliance you will be given access to post and reply to all forums.

If you're in the guild and still don't have access to either view or post in the forums please send a tell to me in game, or leave me in game email, I will more likely read in game email then other form of communication.... cause I'm a freak.

If you're part of the guild alliance please have your guild leader list your name under the guild members list and remember to register as your in game character.

If you're an interested guild that would like to join the alliance, please post on the open alliance forums stating your guild name, leaders, contact person, and why you're interested in the alliance and or any other information you feel is pertinent.

Sincerely,
Frothgar
Bear Shaman
Set server
Back to top Go down
https://aoc-dos.darkbb.com

Welcome to the Disciples of Sin and Set Supreme Alliance Forums
Page 1 of 1