Disciples of Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Hail Jabba Da Hutt!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to DoS: Warhammer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tehchaz
I talk too much
I talk too much
tehchaz

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Welcome to DoS: Warhammer Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DoS: Warhammer   Welcome to DoS: Warhammer EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 pm

First off, Welcome to Disciples of Sin!

We are excited and happy to now have a branch reaching out into Warhammer Online. While some of us have played different games with each other, we are always welcoming new faces. I myself have been playing Warhammer since Preview Weekend and know quite a bit about the game. We have a few other members such as Frothgar, Jerall, Phatima(Fayghon) who have been playing beta and can help with any questions you new members may have. I would really like to thank Frothgar for keeping up with the forum moderation, we would not have working forums without his hard work and dedication.

With the guild branching out into Warhammer Online I plan on having a tight-knit group of gamers who are fairly laid back and like to have fun. Games are for entertainment not an "online job" if you will. We all play to have fun and get away from drama and other things, so please try to keep it to a minimum. Other than that, enjoy your stay here, remember to follow the forum rules and ask about any questions or concerns.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DoS: Warhammer
Page 1 of 1