Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makato
I talk too much
I talk too much

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: A quick note!   Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:55 pm

We had our first chance to see what taking a Keep would do for our guild. We managed to get a lot of XP from holding on to it. Now to build back up the gold and we shall try again! The taxes have been lowered until we take another keep. Thank you all for not complaining when we up'd the taxes for a little bit. =)

Also we are going to start keeping track of activity in the guild. I know everyone gets busy and life gets in the way, so after one month of not being active you will be removed. But once you are playing again, you are more then welcome back into the guild. Housecleaning will be on the 25th of every month. Nothing personal if your characters are booted. The only characters that will be left alone will be the Arbiters because they were the founding members.

Once a character hits 30 they will have the ability to invite others to the guild and access to the bank, they will be known as Enslavers. So lets get leveling!

If there are any questions or concerns about the above feel free to contact any of the High Council or myself in game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grebbell
Inevitable Citizen
Inevitable Citizen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A quick note!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 am

*whistles innocently*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.uniquebidllc.com

A quick note!